Rio + 20, will it be fair for vote casting ?

If you have particiapted the vote of Rio + 20, I think you should know that the first voting was scribed away due to the overwhelming respond from the Esperantists.

But the second one was a bad respond from the video. I wrote about it in the earlier post.

Now, the God or whoever, gives us another chance to be in the conference. Have you voted it ?



I did but I could not see the results immediate.




This result will be announced on the 16th of June thing I have great suspeciou over it becuase of the 1st incident that you could see the results immediately.

Is there one of the Esperantist able to access to the voting server ? If not, it is very suspecious again on this time.

Can someone share the light ?

http://vote.riodialogues.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.