The next move for the Esperantists to consider.




This is the many times that I talk about the Esperanto money --Verda Mono. 



But how many Esperantists would trying to use the power in the hands to do something about it instead keep complaining about the people are not willing to learn Esperanto, the government is not introducing the Esperanto into the schools.
Act now, if you really want to see Esperanto become the world second language soon.

I read about this article and that annoyed me a lot. Look at the Barclays Bank. It supported the Pink Dot in Singapore. Is it because many gays and lesbians are the account holders of Barclays ?

I don't go against gays and lesbians. I support it too for the equality of love and true love.




The article said Google is also one of the supporters. Fine, Google has done much for the Esperanto. I used esperanto google search page daily. But what about the banks in the world ? Yes, it is a part of the robbery of most banks.

Well, they robbed you and I, thus, we get them to pay back a little. :)

The Barclays Bank can openly support the activities which are not in the law in many countries and why these commercial firms are not supporting Esperanto, which is recognised by UNESCO.

Well, if there is an Esperantist or Esperanto speaker, whatever it is called , open a bank, I would support it.

I support all the business relating to Esperanto. As I mentioned in the previous posts. If the sundry shop of which I support often did not greet me in Esperanto—Saluton. I would not go the next time after many attempts to explain and friendly warning.

Thus far, I have made few shop owners do that.

I prefer to be greeted by Saluton instead of not so nice word of Hello.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.