I care so I speak : Why I do not write in #Esperanto (2)

 


It is hard to find the people who like to use the brain these days.


This is the reason why I do not like to write in Esperanto.

If they really wanted to know my idea, they would take the trouble to click the translator and read it in their own languages, if they preferred, they could in Esperanto as the Google translator provides Esperanto translation too.

These type of people are keen to change and improve themselves because they needed more information to change.

Get out my way if you wanted for me to translate for you, you could not be my teammate to repair the Esperantujo.

Esperantujo needs lots of efforts to repair as it were destroyed by language lovers, narcissism and those who purposely wanted Esperanto to fall, the fake Esperantists.

Tell me, if you were my team mate to change Esperantujo.

DEU is waiting for us to realise and show the world Esperanto is a language but not a conlang, don't be stupid to Esperanto as conlang.







https://jespako.blogspot.com/2021/09/i-care-so-i-speak-why-i-do-not-write-in.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.