I care so I speak : How many Esperanto speakers are involving in humanitarian work?

 


They talked cock and bull stories.


Especially the old Esperanto speakers, they use nothing of their brains. They twit daily and share useless information of Esperanto meetings in Facebook. I have blocked these people.

They talk about humanitarian.They said Esperanto speakers are supporting humanitarian work but do you see Esperanto speakers working in refugee camps?

Of course, you see no one is in Latin America humanitarian work.

I tried to contact the United Nations Refugee group in my country and I was turned away.

The Rohingya refugees in my country refused to learn Esperanto even though I gave them free lessons.

The questions from are:

1. What I can use the Esperanto for ?

2. Where I can find work with Esperanto ?

3. Why Esperanto speakers are not involving in humanitarian work?

The list go on.

Ne mensogu la homojn en la mondo.

Uzu vian cerbon por analizi la problemon kial Esperanto ne povas akceptigi en la mondo.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.