I care so I speak : Business people do not like money

 

The first time in my life I knew that this group of business people did not like money.


Even the NGOs which invested in doing business also want the profits to sustain the functioning of NGOs.

This group of business people are from Esperanto business circle.

Despite I repeatedly sent information of distance Esperanto university to their Google group, I received nothing.

WHY?

Yes, I would like to know why too. It is strange, isn't it ?

What they are interested is on the useless online meeting. 

The Chinese cannot use ZOOM, of course, it is banned. Therefore, they promote their own product from China. Of course, other countries in the world do not pratise totalitarian system, they do not ban the software but more people are aware of the stealing of information from Chinese software.

I have mentioned this issue on this blog, but no one take the action to boycott the online meeting.

http://reto.cn/php/forum/cina/index.php?id=7102

They talk nonsense but do not use the blog or website to write the information.

This is the business man of Esperanto.

Why Esperanto can not be popular in the world ?

You know better of the problem. I do not have to talk more.

https://www.ikef.info/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.