I care so I speak : Why I do not write in #Esperanto

 

It is very simple.


My Esperanto is not good.

My English is neither good but I write it in simple English like the Wikipedia.

Which country on earth does not teach English?

Why Esperanto speakers cannot read simple English ?

The Google translator has the translation from English to Esperanto. In fact, once you open the other languages, the Chorme will ask you, do you want to translate the page. The program can detect it.

If these bunch of people, just as in Twitter, they do not want to translate the text and know what I say. Well, forget it, these kinds of people can not work with me.

I am waiting for those who really want to change and make Esperanto as the real international language.

Hobby lovers, language lovers have no problems, they read many languages, only those take Esperanto as the hobby do not like to know what I say. 

I am no body. Only those who know me know what I did.

You are too late to know me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.