I care so I speak : Why BTS can be in United Nations

 


When I told the indigenous people locally to learn Esperanto and compose songs to sell online, they just laughed it off.


Of course, they knew too well of music market of Esperanto singers.

How many Esperanto singers can survive comfortably in the world?

In fact, how many Esperanto singers one can find?

Now you know too well, that why I called to boycott Universala Kongreso ?

It is a pity that the Esperanto circle has too many narcissism people. They are self reflecting themselves in the history in the 40s which was the golden era of Esperanto.

If these people were not stopped and even kicked out of Esperantujo, Esperanto would have no future as I have said it before.

Why DEU is important?

Do I have to say it again ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_BTS sen Esperanto



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.