I care so I speak : Changes for better

 


Will I be writing in Esperanto post 9th September?


It might be.What I plan now is on:

10-10-2021

11-11-2021

12-12-2021

Well, three more pieces would be or perhaps less or none, it depends on my hope on the formation of DEU.

I left school at the age of 15 and almost all the academic studies were on distance. Then, there was less opportunity to learn on distance, mainly correspondence courses.The people then were more integrity not to cheat the people.

It took me 11 times to resit for GCE English O level tests. This meant there were 11 years, in fact, more than 11 years as I did not continue to resit the test each year. I only got a PASS but not a CREDIT, which meant I could not further my distance study in University of London.

Right, change, if I did not change, I would not be able to finish my masters degree and half way through PH D.

Change and prepare in advance, as the Taiwan government is facing criticism on the pandemic prevention because the government has a slogan, Prepare in Advance 超前部署。

One knows the opportunity is there or the problem is there, one should get ready for the change to face the problem and grab the opportunity.

Did Esperanto speakers do that ? I am in doubt. Did they see that pandemic destroys more businesses, companies are closing down etc. This means more people are facing financial problem, the distance learning is the best tool to help them.

I have prepared in advance. I am ready to be an agent for the DEU in my country. There is not a need to have many agents in a country like mine, a small country, even China, would not be having many people want to study the distance mood as China has many distance courses too especially these few years are coming up fast. They did a research on the distance learning that it would be the trend in the world. Therefore, the distance learning course from China will be as well be accepted in other parts of the world.

Once the Esperantujo inform me about the successful registration of DEU, I shall begin promotion to recruit students. I have registered the Twitter account to promote DEU.

If the DEU were recognized by Hungary, there would be no doubt that the university would be flying through internet.

Certainly, UEA can get the Director General from UNESCO to send in a congratulation note for DEU. United Nations lower rank officers are linking with Esperanto, they could also, though not the Secretary General, other rank can also send in the congratulation note. This would strengthen the recruitment of students.

Later, if the courses could get corporation from UN and UNESCO, UNWTO (this UNWTO works with many Spanish speaking universites on tourism), their emblem could be there too if they agreed upon it.

Will dawn of the day comes soon ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.