I care so I speak : Language lovers in Esperantujo

 

Since I am on the way to the exit door of Esperantujo, I am not going to make a research on how many languages lovers also like sports, not love sports.


One can easily find the information in Wikipedia.

How many world famous sports persons are translated into Esperanto. I knew it when I was doing for the Raportoj el Suda Orienta Azio.

When you made a inquiry about it, those so called Esperantistoj would tell you, you can do it.

I knew I could do it. What is that meant?

Esperanto speakers are not interested in sports. But they never know that sports cash in lots of money. Of course, money is not important for the Esperantistoj, they already have enough money but never think of donating some to save the head office of UEA in Rotterdam.

Now, you should know who pull back the progress of Esperanto but the sleeping Esperantistoj keep saying, Esperanto is an international language.

Don't tell me the stupid act from Africa, the soccer team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.