I care so I speak : 11 years of hard work is wasted

 


I came to a total wake up now.

The so called International Language, Esperanto is a shamelessly cheating statement.

I was trying to apply for Adsense but it was this information hurt me the most.

Of course, I am not new to AdSense project. My new blog is profiting from the advertisements that Google placed on it.


Thinking of 11 years of researching materials that Google Adsense does not accept. How disappointed it would be. 

But to the Esperantists, they have nothing to worry as most of them have pension to draw at home. I have to struggle during the pandemics. As a senior citizen, my country helped a little but what I worried most is the life of volunteers who helped me to do the Raportoj el Suda Orienta Azio, of course, I have called it a halt.

Why I do not want to improve my Esperanto ? It is better to learn Spanish, even Malay language could earn money from Google Adsense.

Is Google Adsense discriminating Esperanto ?

Do the frenezuloj de UKo kaj IJKo want to make a petition to Google Adsense?

I have woken up now. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.