To the Facebook admin of ASEAN Community



It is very regretted that your team did a very wrong action in your life time.



Your team, I did not know who they are,blocked my access to your page for commenting in Esperanto. I wonder your team got all the 40 admin from the 10 ASEAN countries to agree on this.

If 40 of you agree on the blockage, thus, your 40 souls needed a cleaning.

Espeanto is a UNESCO project since 1954, not you were borne. The Facebook has the Esperanto version, don't you know that ? If you don't, go to the language selection and take a look at the word, Esperanto. I am using the Esperanto. Not only Facebook, many other programmes also have Esperanto version, one example here is the search page of Google.

Did I spammed your comment columns ? I just put:

Bonege. http://th.lernu.net

Saluton. http://ms.lernu.net

When I have time, I would also include the UNESCO conference meeting document http://www.lingvo.org/un

The young ladies and gentlemen, you are from the rich family, without know the hard life in the sun. The Filipinos pride to have good English, for God sake, who can understand what they are talking about.

They flocked to Thailand, where ASEAN Community was initiated. The kru farang, the foreign teacher, the white skin, whether from France, Russia etc, as long as he/she is white skin, not even holding the TESL and education degree, they got 35k of Thai bahts. Your Filipinos got only 17k with masters degree.

The Filipinos never ask why ? They are too poor to reject that 17k thai bahts because that amount is better than a university lecturer's pay in Manila.

If the Filipinos are wise enough, they should forgo the English as the first language and making Esperanto as the second language. The Philippines government will save tons of money not only in the education but also the old age dementia problem.

What a sad word to say, if you are now 20 something, and the next two decades, when Esperanto becomes the international language, you will be the 40 something, and you have to learn again a language.

Many people in the world never see it. Just ask yourself, can the project of UNESCO be abandoned ? It is 60 years in 2014 and I got the first present from my own brothers and sisters in ASEAN Community for blocking my participation on the FB page.

I wish all those admin who participated to block me, your future generation would not have the dementia problem. If it is the instruction from the top, I also wish him/her for his/her future generation to be healthy.

You can block me in Facebook but you cannot block the whole world from telling you Esperanto this word.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.