MOOC course for volunteers

 


In fact, I wanted to write this in Esperanto but later felt that I would not do so.


If Esperantists could not understand the simple English which I used. They would not be able to understand the course.

Who should be blamed ? 

No one. They only interested in attending UKo but doing nothing for the local community.

Thus, how would the local people know about Esperanto?

As I said before, many Esperantists suffer from psychology problem or they purposely sabotage Esperanto, conspiracy theory.

What ever it would be, this piece of information is not merely for Esperantists, but also for those who wanted to upgrade their knowledge and skill in community work.

All the best to you all. I had been a volunteer for the blind and deaf for years.

I am returning to serve these groups now. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwKl7AKHKk8



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.