Monoj parolas esperanton, ĉu ne ?



Money speaks Esperanto, isn't it ?



Yes, at least in a place which is so ignorant of Esperanto and the local newspapers are not taking interest at all, it is the money made them talk.

If I have the money, I would place the advertisement on the newspapers for half a year. I do not know how other people view it but as I feel the old saying of Chinese is functionable :' If you have the money, you can get the ghost to work for you." and we have seen--advertisments, the Public Relations etc are a part of the promotion tools.

Here to share with the money talks evidents--advertisment which some of us share to do in a local news portal. It published my Chinese article but did not publish my English article about Esperanto.

Malaysia is a potential country to use Esperanto in the daily life. Find it out more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.