Will you go to this forum ?

If you ask me, i would not go and I don't encourage people to go despite there is a language that I know of.

The reason is the language that they use in the website still, borrow words from Dr Robert Phillipson, the Imperialist language beside one which is not.

Many think with the word WORLD and would quickily jump into the wagon. But after learning Esperanto, I view from different perspective and would not take part in these so called World acitivities.

Every acitvity that is organise using the imperialist language, would give the participants the image of the language is better than others.

Time and money wasted in translation is a huge cost in these forums. But, many still like it but where is the  Esperanto world peace forum ? Don't tell me the UK. I heard enough of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.