Videos in this blog

 



At times, I reread the blog articles, I found that the videos disappeared or not allowed to be connected.


The author of the video at times via the complain from the viewers and deleted it. 

If I could find the similar ones, I would link it to the article again. Of course. it depends on how important the article is.

The templates of the blogspot also change from time to time, this is how to survive in the fast moving world especially in the internet age. There are many blog companies providing free blog for the people. 

I have using this blogspot company for more than a decade and so used to it now. Will I switch it to other blog company. Maybe and perhaps, it all depends on the outcome of the Esperantujo after 2022 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.