Steve Kaufmann, are you interested in Esperanto now ?

 


It is interesting to know that Steve Kaufmann has changed his opinion about Esperanto.


Often than not, the famous personnel could destroy or build an item or project. Of course, this depends on the people too, how well one can think and analyse about the content of the speech or article.

Mr Kaufmann is a language lover, of course. He could speak so many languages because he needed the money from that particular community. 

If there were Esperanto distance university, the critics of people from the world about Esperanto would be vanished. Esperanto would give them money and comfort in life.

I do not like to talk more about his work and method of learning a language. Each and individual has his/her own method of learning, it is because many people do not find a suitable method to understand the language.

Please take a look of the company of Steve Kaufmann, where he listed Esperanto as a part of the language course. Do you think it is strange? Of course, it is not for me. I believed that there are people paying for learning Esperanto in his language school.

Of course, more Esperanto schools would set up if the Esperantists are not crazy about the useless universala kongreso de Esperanto (UKo) but focus on setting up Esperanto distance university.

This part should be sent to the presidents of UEA and TEJO:

I could not travel and use the language unless I went to a dedicated meet up of Esperanto speakers, 

Think twice, folk. Accept the critics of the people and see the weakness of Esperanto.

2012 article

Why I am unlikely to learn Esperanto.

https://blog.thelinguist.com/why-i-am-unlikely-to-learn-esperanto/


Essentially none of this would be possible with Esperanto. I could read the literature, history or newspapers of no country. I could not travel and use the language unless I went to a dedicated meet up of Esperanto speakers, where I might find some of the people who have called me arrogant, nonsensical, illogical and prejudiced in commenting on my previous post here.

https://www.lingq.com/en/learn-languages-like-steve-kaufmann/


https://www.lingq.com/en/learn-esperanto-online/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.