Esperanto news agency


 

It was almost a decade ago, I suggested to have Esperanto news agency. 


Looking back at this suggestion. I was laughing non stop for the naive of me. Yes, all people would have high hope for something new and especially with the word, International Language, Esperanto.

As I have professed in the other post, this would be the final year of my presence in the Esperantujo. No one could wait for a decade of time and see no progress of the movement.

Can someone in the Esperantujo like to take up the suggestion to have a online Esperanto newspaper, not to look to far to have news agency like Reuters, AFP, AP etc.  Giving the local Esperanto speakers a job is what I am suggesting.

Of course, someone did do some of them and you can see the click on the short film is sad.  Why ?



The channel has stopped updating. Doing videos take more time than on words like The Report from South East Asia.

https://anoeo.blogspot.com/

How far one can go without bread and butter on the table. I knew it well as my volunteers come and go. I am thankful to their support at anytime of the journey.

What causes the Esperanto to be criticised by the people ? Of course, the world body, UEA cares nothing. 

As someone has suggested in Libera Folio, the world body, UEA needed a change. Of course, I have written about it in Esperanto.

No change, no progress. 

Change is a painful process.  

No pain, no gain.


https://jespako.blogspot.com/2012/08/why-facebook-does-not-work-with-google.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.