Is Cuba teaching Esperanto in the schools now ?

I watch this Cuba strong man in the youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drl2jh8UGk0

I also listen to the Cuba Esperanto radio online and download it to share with friends during my promotion of Esperanto.

But, just wondering Cuba has started teaching Esperanto in the school ?



I search the the net but to no avail. No result on that.

Thus, if you know the true situation, please leave the web pages on the comment area. They are very vital to me as a researcher and also for my promotion activity.

The one question I all the time face is,

If Esperanto is such a good language, why no country on this planet is teaching it in the school.

Of course, I am speechless and keep my head down.

Comments

  1. Actually it is taught in Brazil, not sure about Cuba :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info but I think Brazil is not learning Esperanto nation wide but for some schools and language learners. i heard that one of the houses, lower or upper house, did not approve that law thus they are appealing it again in 2012.

    Sad, isn't it. Low cost investment but the top people still want to use the language to control the people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.