Nur Esperanto por mi

I got the FB spamming with the LIDEPLA language, of course, i don't read that language either.



Well, some people are having to much time that they keep learning all kinds of aritificial languages and show to the world how many languages they know.

Come on, why waste time on that, learn other nature language if you have to much time in your hand. Just Thai or Chinese will keep you busy. The Thai language has 5 tones and Chinese has 4 tones.

I banned the esperantist. Yes, he is an esperantist and a senior one. He learnt esperanto in the 50s. But now he likes this constructed language.

For me, it is only Esperanto i want to learn and carry on. NO others, please. I don't waste time for a constructed language that need time to get UNESCO recognised and HAVE a university.

Though many other artificial languages are doing well, one example is IDO, which has an international testing system, I still prefer Esperanto. I am also learning other nature languages of the people in my country. If you are too free, welcome to Malaysia to feel the 214 tribal languages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.