Esperanto Buddism University



The article in the China Buddhist Esperanto site has some good articles. One of them pointed out that Esperanto buddhists are not doing as well as other religions. I do agree with that.



Though I tried to tell the local Buddhist association about Esperanto, the monks rule my words out. The followers view me as a weirdo.

English is the best choice to them. In Thailand, the land of buddism also see many universiies conducting the buddism in English which could be lead to the awarding of a PH D in Buddism.

But the poor monks and nuns have to study more than 10 years of  English.  I also did not know how good the English level would be, hope they don't communicate with the bastard English, Globlish.

It is time for countries which have Esperanto associations to consider in investing in education, especially Vietnam,Korea and Japan which are  also  buddsim countries. All can begin with a small number.

Again, my question, why nothing happened ?????

If you look at the Christians, they are better in promoting the religion

http://www.radiovaticana.org/esp/index.asp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.