A word for Andy Rooney

I wonder if he knows that Malaysia will soon be another country to form the Esperanto Association, what would he say about Esperanto.



Till this date of the era, there are still people who are against Esperanto after UNESCO has recognised Esperanto in 1954. Read what he said,

I spent some time many years ago trying to learn some Esperanto, but I wouldn’t know how to order a hamburger using the language today.
I doubt his data is correct now. Is Iran still using Esperanto after the Bahai issu?  I do not have that info. If the Quran or Koran is reversed back to Arabic, I wonder Iran is so significantly be an Esperanto speakers country.

I’ve heard that over the years there have been several attempts to make "Esperanto" the universal language. It was even proposed for use in the United Nations but never adopted. This invented language was created in the late 19th Century and is well known among linguists. It’s still spoken in parts of northern Europe, Eastern Asia and Iran.
It is not only several attempts that all conscious people are going to make the language into the UN but also into their societies.

So sorry for him he did not read Robert Philipson and Grin Report.

I am too lady to write him a letter, if you do, here is how to send him the mail.

Andy Rooney is a syndicated columnist and appears on CBS News “60 Minutes.” E-mail him at aarooney5@yahoo.com.

http://www.newbernsj.com/articles/english-93051-language-life.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.