I care so I speak : None of Esperanto speakers have the experience in Distance learning

 


When I said that, Esperanto speakers are rich people. They deny that.


I do not want to talk about the silly ones who said that, they work like slave to save the money to participate in the UKo.

It is very strange, that beside me, among the millions of Esperanto speakers, none of them have the experience studying in distance learning university programs. 

Going to the full time course in the university is cost higher than the distance learning program.

Just a search on the internet, one can see much discussion of distance learning program in future, particularly the Covid-19 hit hard on the economy of most countries in the world.

https://www.buzz-cnn.com/what-is-the-future-of-distance-learning/

But the main body of Esperanto, UEA, needed to sell the building which was donated by the Esperantist.

How useless are the committee members of UEA ?

As I have said it months ago, UEA and TEJO needed to reform. I am too tired to put the link here, just search reformi in my blog, you can see it there.

I talked about DEU but the sleeping old esperantists discuss about the teaching Esperanto in universities.

How to wake them up ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.