A linguist knows nothing about the history of language,

 


Do you believe the words which linguists say ?


I would advise you, DON'T.

Many linguists are not qualified to be linguists. They are merely parroting after their professors or someone who the academic world supports.

Many linguists do not go further to explore what the language is. A language is a communication tools. Monkeys do have communication tool. Their lives are much simpler thus they do not need to have lots of vocabulary to express the four seasons.

All languages are created. Do your research. I had enough on that argument and I also wrote about it in this blog.

A culture serves the language or a language serves a culture. I am not a linguist as I do not interested in languages. However, I have involved in language teaching for more than 2 decades.

Here take a look of David Harrison on organic language.


Thinking Aloud: K. David Harrison



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.