FAKE POLYGLOTS

 


Of course, there are many fake items in the world.


With a click of the mouse, we know what it is.

I am not a language lover though I speak 9 languages, mostly local languages for communication. I don't term myself as polyglot. What is the big deal to be a polyglot. By my research, autism people tend to grab languages better, of course, not all forms of autism. Thus, one people can speak 20 languages becomes the norm for intelligent but in fact, that person is autism.

I did write a piece of work to discuss that why polyglots are not rich people as they can command that many languages. Now I am more certain that many are fake polyglots and some are autism.

Learning Chinese language to a level of high school in China needs more than 10 years even they speak and use it daily. How about those who are not on scene would be ? The Mandarin of the lady is a little out of tune, yes, Chinese language is a tonal language and one needs to tune in correctly like singing a song.

Of course, her pronunciation is better than those living in the southern part of China as those people speak other dialects at home and community, only in schools they speak Mandarin. Even the teachers also speak inaccurate Mandarin.

Nice to know that there are fake polyglots. I don't envy the polyglots as I am not a language lover. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.