Can Esperanto help to solve European financial crisis

The world economy is going from good to bad, not all countries are suffering from the bad effects though. However, the European financial crisis captured many attentions not only I did  but also others as well.

I do not know what is the language policy in the European education system. But I could only speak from my part of the world and especially the Malaysian experince.



If European countries are also practising the same policy as Malaysia, where every Malaysia must learn English, it is high time to consider to introduce Esperanto to save the cost of second language learning.

Thus, this is what my aim of research of Esperanto learning in Malaysia. If it is really less time in learning and with better propaeduetic effects, why not introduce in the primary school and let the pupils to choose the 3rd language when they have completed the Esperanto course, least to intermediate level.

Malaysian government leave not choices for the pupils to choose the languages that they like but pushing down the throat with just English, whether you like it or not.

I was twitting with the Japanese esperanto speakers and they told me that Japanese learn English for 3 years but I saw a short film in youtube that someone said that she learnt English for 7 years and she still cannot speak and comprehen listeing from foreigner.

Learing English takes 2000 hours ( two thousand), the cost of language economy is high for second language, that is why I challenge the opposition party in my country that if we vote them to be the ruling party, will they introduce Esperanto in the primary and let Malaysians have a great choice to choose the 3rd language. Putrajaya is the office of the Prime Minister.

Now, it is up to you in European countries to consider the cost for  2nd language learning. Certainly, I am pushing it to the political parties in Malaysia.

I told my friends to use the vote carefully.  Vote a wise government but not a government which is introducing English as a compulsary subject with intention to for selfish motives and control the people of knowledge. As we know, knowledge is power.

Well, many have thought that without reading English, your world is finished and knowledge is nil. Is that true ?

It is your choice of life in European countries,certainly. But for us here in Malaysia, we are changing now.

http://news.yahoo.com/merkel-financial-crisis-solution-years-083212350.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.