Dr Zamenholf in the wrong making

There are many different types of people and of course different types of Esperanto speakers. Recently, I came across a few young Esperanto speakers are trying to invent a new language.

With the ideas of how Esperanto was created, they start to waste their time to look for a new Zamenholf in the making. Just look at this short film from the youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9SDvuFJFo4&feature=player_embedded

These Zamenholf in the making may know and may not know how all the constructed languages failed to achieve the what Esperanto is today.

I do not like to pin point to who and what he/she likes to do for his past time, to create a new language just for fun. But I am thinking it is a silly waste of time. I would use my time to learn up Esperanto and write to the Esperanto Magazines as a contributor, perhaps, venture into the publishing of Esperanto gazette.

As the late Dr Piron pointed out, there would not be any other constructed languages to be compete with Esperanto because there is no UNESCO back up.

Come back to real life, my friends, help your country men to learn Esperanto to get rid of the illiterates, instead of wasting the time, sitting lonesomely for a futile project.

p/s: I could not find Dr Piron's work on the issue that other constructed languages would replace Esperanto, if you can find one, please leave the message, I thank you in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.