Pink vs Green dollars

 


 

Many a time, I am facing such question:

"Why never see your Esperanto having advertisement for travelling ?"



I could not answer it. I leave it to the experiencing esperantists to answer it.

Though this pink dollars would ended up with some sex related trades, it is part and parcel of life, isn't it. Don't tell me that the esperantist gays and lesbians are not looking for sex fun too.

Perhaps, the esperantists also take part in this travelling but speaking English.

http://www.fridae.asia/newsfeatures/2011/11/29/11352.delhi-plays-host-to-first-asian-lgbt-travel-symposium

With more dollar signs, the Esperanto world would be able to survive.

Again, my question, are Esperantists active enough ?

The LGBT is more unfortunate than the Esperantists as most countries in the world are not recognising the LGBT however, I always see posts and words that UK is the travel business.

Should we orgainise a conference for discussing the future of Esperanto ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.