Traduku en Esperanto

I am not trained as a translator but I did some translation work.

There are many arguments in the Esperanto translation. Some like it to maintain the same name, especially when it is a product. Others prefer to have it translated in sound and in meaning.

I certainly going for the meaning translation if it is possible. For example the twitter, one told me that he is not a bird, he does not like to use the word pepi, he prefers tvitero.

It is wise to create another word for the Esperanto users to remember the world or rather use the meaning which is equivalent to it in Esperanto.

Now take a look of the currently, a very popular social media, one is Facebook and the other is Twitter. Many Esperanto speakers like to use fejsbuko and tvitero. But for me, I beg your pardon, I like to use vizagxolibro and pepilo.

Well, in the Facila Vento, I surprisingly realised that they use Vindoso for Windows and Linukso for Linux. I have no complain about the linukso, it is nothing the meaning in it. But for Windows, why not translated it as fenestro.

You may complain that which window is that. I would suggest to combine the word of computer to form komfenestro. There won't not take one too much time to say komputa fenestro just as the Chinese language translated as 视窗,which means the window to see.

We already have too many vocabulary to remember in our mother tongue language, why not do something as the late Zamenholf liked to do, SIMPLE.

Many young Esperanto all the time are restless, they want something hot and pop. They created new words which has no meaning in Esperanto.

If you cannot create a better one, just keep the origin ones, like the name of the car, wine etc.

Keep Esperanto simple, please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.