International Red Cross should reconsider the 10th resolution 1921



If the Red Cross takes the life of people as a precious stone. They will not hesitate to support Esperanto.



Certainly, I do not hope that those involve in the Red Cross now would read the history.

How many people on the ground in the Red Cross speak excellent English ? Give me the data.

I can quote you that, the Red Cross workers or volunteers in Malaysia cannot speak excellent English. Don't blame them. English language is not their mother tongue.

I would shame you if you cannot speak your mother but excellent English language. You are not feeling ashamed of it but I do. Do you think the British and Americans would consider you as a native speaker of English.

Saving life is important and no one second should be wasted. Use Esperanto.


http://www.icrc.org/eng/resources/documents/article/other/57jn53.htm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.