Why not involve the hostels in Esperanto congress

Just booked the tickets, to and fro, from the low cost airlines.

The next item to do is looking for cheap lodging. I do not know how much the cost would be in the 97th UK in Hanoi, certainly, it would not be cheap as the five-star hotel.

Searching for hostel and international youth hostel, as a member of IYHA, most of the time I stay with the IYHA logo hostel. I am rest assured of the facilities and service.

However, I just wonder, the organising committee of 97th Universala Esperanto Kongreso also involves the hostels to be a part of this grand occasion.




I remembered I wrote a post long ago about involving all sectors to be a part of the UK occasion. From the taxi drivers to the major town shopkeepers able to know and speak Esperanto.

But I doubt it.

I don't think the organiser of this event would also get the hotel staff, that the participants who are going to stay, able to speak Esperanto.

I planned to be in Vietnam for about a month. As an unemployed person, I certainly unable to foot the high cost bill of lodging in US dollars. To the most, the hostel dorm.

Well, I got this one. If you have better ones, do share with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.