Old values of Esperantists should be discarded




It is not easy to get the old concept away and take in the new concept.

 
I know it as I am not too young either. We hold onto the value of the past but could not accept the new value which is in the present stage.

Many Esperantists view Esperanto as a peace language and a language to travel the world, perhaps, this refers to the Pasporta Servo programme.

Of late, the world wide Esperanto written test has attracted a comment in my FB:

Komerco.


I did not know why this senior Esperantist would view it as a commercial. Any test should incur administrative cost and we need full time people to management all the works from dispatching the test papers  to the final end of sending the certificate to the candidates.

For the very beginning, I already advocate the VSM. No money gain, there will be no one to learn Esperanto and the function of Esperanto will be in the old cupboard.

I wonder he would accept the Esperanto-Komerco-Asocio.

Certainly, I do appreciate the edukado.net for the different groups and different charges. The more developed countries are paying higher. It is fair, at least to me.

Will the world wide Esperanto writing test be continued after the 125 years celebration of Esperanto in 2012 ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.