why no space for advertisement ?

After reading this post, I realised I need to write something about it.

That is advertisment. Reklamo.

Right, we can see less advertisment on the pages of the Esperanto Congress.

I do not know how it would be to help the less fortune ones to have a change of his/her life.

In the previous post, I did touch on the issue. But till today, it is still nothing much change.

As in my country, at least, we can get some sponsors either from the communities if not the giant company.

Last time, I touched on the advertisment in Monato magazine. But now it is on the congress.

It makes me wonder how long the road of Esperanto to be able to let the world know and learn it.

At least, now I am glad that the lernu page is having the google ad, or perhaps the google adsense project.  Some advertisment, especially the good ones, it is also good for the knowledge. But why the congress of Esperanto did not have that ? Though I dislike the internet pages from China, too many advertisments and it floats from the top till the bottom and you must click it and it only disapears. Unfortunately, another ad frame pop up and floats on the screen. That is bad for the readers but good for the advertisers.

So, it is high time for the win win situation that the Esperanto events needed advertisment or sponsorship and the commercial firms should use the community of Esperanto for better product propaganda.

If I organise the event, I would do that.

Kial la kongresoj kaj eventoj de esperanto ne havas reklamoj por subtenas la monojn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.