La Oomoto religio/The Oomoto religion

I was talking to a new aquiantance and I touched on the Japanese Esperanto religion Oomoto.

In fact, I was promoting the Esperanto, like a salesman.

We talked about the propaeduetic effect of the Esperanto.

Later, I was again talking to a Japanese about the possible of propaedeutic effect for us, non Japanese to learn Japanese language. I was, all of the sudden, curious about the Oomoto followers. Do they learn English faster than non Oomoto followers ? Since Oomoto is the only religion in the which uses Esperanto for gathering, in short, the baby is already being exposed to Esperanto since the day one in the temple.

http://www.oomoto.or.jp/English/index-en.html

If you have the info, please leave me a note, I need that for my research. Thanks a lot.

Besides, the martial art Akido was created by the Esperantist, Ueshiba, and this martial art is now the international body. Is Esperanto the main language of communication ? I doubt it as I met an Indonesian online and he is the member of Akido and he knows nothing about Esperanto. Now, it is a waste of Esperanto being a art of peace

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aikido

Se vi ne povas legi angla lingvon, bv uzas la tradulikon sur la pagxo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.