Is this the thinking of an Esperantist?

Many in the Esperanto circle know who Chuck is. I also subscribe his Esperanto blog to read.

His latest blog was about the IJK in Ukrain and of course, it was unsatisfying for him. He blogged in a humorous way but the bottom line is that the blame is there.

I left a comment about going to Rome do as Romans do. It looks like it was trashed.

We always tend to judge people from our way of life but do not have the consideration for the poor and underdeveloped countries. I was such a person before, I admitted it. I was in China and Thailand to see the way of life still in the far remote system. I did the same thing of comment, hurt the feeling of the local people. I also like to apologise here for my ignorance.

Organising the Esperanto Congress has no government backup like the Olympic Games, Asia Games etc. It is all from the Esperantists who have to use the time, take leave from work if there is no full time staff to run the work. Therefore, I felt no surprise at all from the blog description.

One thing that the people from Western country like to complain about the sitting toilet. As i mentioned in the comment that most of the ASEAN countries do not have sitting toilet. It is the squatting toilet that brings in many advantages,read here http://www.naturesplatform.com/health_benefits.html

Thus, it is time to re-orientate ourselves from the lack of knowledge.

Vi povas legi la Esperantan version che librafolio chi tie http://www.liberafolio.org/2011/kiel-ne-organizi-internacian-junularan-kongreson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.