Can NG go Esperanto ?

I was shocked to find out from the main page of National Geographic that it was formed in 1888, a year later than UNUA LIBRO. In short, one year the birth of Esperanto.

Now as old as Esperanto, can National Geographic publishes in Esperanto as to save the dying languages as what its aim of the company to protect the world.

Or should the esperantists to take some action to tell this old mag to change to new concept ?

I have twitted many times to the NatGeo but got no reply for my suggestion of publishing in Esperanto. Thus, I stop subscribing the magazine to show my concern for the dying languages.

Will the other esperantists doing so too ?

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/

Chu vi pensas ke la nacia geografio povas publiki en Esperanto ? Mi haltis subteni la Nat Geo ke mi gisatendos gxin elsendos en Esperanto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.