A small act by using VSM

Neutral stand for Esperantists.

Well, I am not an Esperantist in this case. I have discontinued my subscription of Reader's Digest and National Geographic.

These magazines are my favourite and they have been with me for ages.

I shall wait till these two magazines have the Esperanto versions and continue with the subscription in Esperanto version. Certainly, I would buy the magazine in Esperanto which is produced by Chinese Esperanto Association.

It is my personal act. Yes, a very small act to do my part to use the VSM.

We are not neutral when we are borne. We have to go to the polling station to cast the vote for one whether you like or not.

Justice and fair should be the aim of Esperantist. Sitting on the fence attitude will not face the onslaught of the powerful.

If you like to show that you are going to tell the abovementioned magazines to publish in Esperanto. Do you part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.