Tibbits:Life tells the story

If Dr Zamenhof was a rich man, we have no Esperanto now.

“If I had not been a Jew from the ghetto,” Zamenhof wrote in a letter in 1905, “the idea of uniting humanity either would never have entered my head or it would never have gripped me so tenaciously throughout my entire life.”

This is what experince tells us what is the cause of change. I certainly agreed on this.

Speakers of Esperanto hope that a common language will reduce conflict among neighbors. By conversing in what they describe as “the most widely-spoken constructed international auxiliary language in the world,” they trust the world will be better off.
But I think otherwise. Will talk about it when my mind is more composed.

Esperanto is certainly not only solving confilicts but has more on economy as well as equality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ແອສປາໂຍນຊ່ວຍປະຢັດເງິນສໍາລັບປະເທດຂອງທ່ານ.